As a firm we manage a number of Commercial and Residential properties ranging from single let residential units, shopping centres, office buildings, industrial estates and blocks of residential apartments.
We have a wealth of experience in property management and are fully aware of the requirements of Landlords of multi-tenanted buildings which, to summarise include,
- To provide proactive quality service to the Client and the occupying lessees and tenants
- To prepare service charge budgets for the year ahead
- To send out regular demands for rents and service charge payments
- Monitor receipts of these payments and to take action to recover where necessary
- To keep a close watch on service charge expenditure and comparing it with budgets
- To provide regular on-site inspections and liaise with any local staff, tenants and lessees
- To ensure that statutory requirements for Health & Safety, safety at work, fire regulations, building regulations and other such matters as they come into force, such as disability discrimination, etc. are properly monitored
- To arrange for repairs and other works required to be carried out efficiently and economically and charged in accordance with the terms of the individual leases
Our management is run under the Re-Leased Property Management Software accounting database program together with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word used in conjunction as necessary. In addition to maintaining all management records, our system provides a complete accounting system of income and expenditure enabling detailed reports to be produced on whatever regular basis is required.
We use a panel of contractors that have and continue to offer quality work at reasonable cost and would also be available at short notice. We maintain a register on the large number of contractors who will be asked to tender for work on a regular basis but we only use them if we are satisfied both on previous work done for our clients and other recommendations that they are capable of carrying out the work required at the price quoted.
As you will see from the above, we are extremely experienced in property management. We are therefore able to offer a personal service supervised at the highest levels by, not only experienced professionals, but also senior members of the firm. As a result, we can be totally flexible both on contract terms and fee basis and would expect to discuss each of the above matters with you before any agreement is finalised.